The 6-Phase Meditation is a powerful 20 minute meditation devevelop by Vishen Lakhiani and the team at Mindvalley.
This meditation is a great way to start your day with a sense of clarity, focus, and purpose. Unlike many meditations, which focus exclusively on one or two ideas during the meditation, this recording takes you through what Lakhiani believes are the six essential phases you need to start your day for success.
First, I’ll introduce the meditation and explain the 6 phases, or you can scroll down to listen to the guided recording with binaural beats.
What Are The 6 Phases? Infographic and Explanation
The six phases are:
- Connection. A key aspect spiritual growth is to develop a sense of universal connection with the world around you. This comes from drawing your attention inward and quieting the mind. You can also check out the Aham Brahmasmi mantra to emphasize universal connection during your meditations.
- Gratitude. A habit of gratitude is one of the single most important practices for developing an empowered consciousness and positive state of mind. After your meditation, you might also try these gratitude journal templates to deepen your practice.
- Forgiveness. As you become more grateful, you also learn to forgive. Forgiveness is the art of recognizing that only you can control your experience, and nothing anyone else says or does can impact you, unless you choose for it to do so. Learn more about developing loving kindness, compassion, and forgiveness.
- Visualizing Your Future. Visualization is a powerful technique to help you create the life you really want to live. It helps you to clarify your goals and hone in on the right actions you should take to get you where you want to go. Try these visualization techniques for success.
- Setting Intentions. Nothing is more important than the intentions you set for yourself, every day. When you set your intention, you put yourself in the zone to move towards your aims. Read more about setting daily intentions.
- Blessing. The final phase of the meditation is a blessing. This is a simple prayer for strength and support as you move through the day. You could choose to think of it as a prayer to God or a secular call to your own higher self, but the aim is to feel a complete sense of warmth and well-being as you end your meditation.