Napoleon Hill was a self-help author known for helping people reach their goals and improve their lives.
He is the author of, Think and Grow Rich, one of the top 10 best-selling self-help books of all time and known as one of the top Law of Attraction Teachers on the planet.
You may be interested in his findings, however, it can be tricky to find the time to read the books.
We get it.
That’s why we’ve compiled this list of our favorite Napoleon Hill quotes. Read them to inspire yourself and begin using the Law of Attraction to achieve the success you deserve.
Quotes On Achieving Success
- “Some people dream of success, while other people wake up and work hard at it.”
- “A positive mind finds a way it can be done; A negative mind looks for all the ways it can’t be done.”
- “Success is good at any age, but the sooner you find it, the longer you will enjoy it.”
- “I don’t know of any one quality or trait that can get a person an opportunity quicker than to go out of his way or her way to do somebody a favor, or do something useful.”
- “The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.”
Quotes on Law of Attraction
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.”
- “Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.”
- “An educated man is not, necessarily, one who has an abundance of general or specialized knowledge. An educated man is one who has so developed the faculties of his mind that he may acquire anything he wants, or its equivalent, without violating the rights of others.”
- “The vast majority of people are born, grow up, struggle and go through life in misery and failure, not realizing that it would be just as easy to switch over and get exactly what they want out of life, not recognizing that the mind attracts the thing it dwells upon.”
- “If you want to do something, work yourself into a state of wild enthusiasm and go to work where you stand, even if it’s nothing more than drawing a picture in your mind of the thing you want to do, and keep drawing that picture, making it more vivid all the time.”
Quotes to Keep You Focused
- “Focus on the possibilities for success, not on the potential for failure.”
- “Achieve self-mastery over your thoughts, and constantly direct them toward your goals and objectives. Learn to focus your attention on the goals that you want to achieve and on finding ways to achieve those goals.”
- “The one and only thing over which you have complete and total control is how you focus your own mind. Luckily, this determines everything else.”
- “Remember that your dominating focus attracts, through a definite law of nature, by the shortest and most convenient route, their physical counterpart. Be careful of what you focus on.”
So there you have it. 15 Napoleon Hill quotes to get you thinking about the Law of Attraction and inspire you towards success.
For more information on manifesting your destiny, check out our blog post: 3 Ways Inspired Action Can Manifest Success.