We’ve mentioned many powerful techniques that will help you better understand and incorporate the Law of Attraction into your life. But if you’re new to the philosophy, it can be confusing to know where to begin. Today, we’re going to dive deeper into one that, while easy to learn, yields powerful results: the 55 x 5 method.
What Is the 55 x 5 Method?
The easiest way to answer this is to envision something you want and make it an affirmation. The next step is to set aside time each day that works for you and write your affirmation 55 times, for five days straight. Hence, the 55 x 5.
You may be wondering why 55 and 5. Well, those numbers aren’t arbitrary. 55 and 5 hold special significance in numerology and can amplify your efforts when manifesting what you want.
55 represents independence and personal freedom, which inspire the power to reveal the change you want in your life. Alternatively, the number 5 symbolizes that change and transformation. By tapping into the number 5, you’re tapping into an energy that aligns your frequency with your goal.
How Does the 55 x 5 Method Work?
Let’s say you want to move to a new country. That’s your affirmation. The 55 x 5 method is the tool that guides you to precisely achieving it. Without any subconscious thoughts to get in the way, you’re relaying your desire into the universe. Through the act of repetition, the 55 x 5 method cleverly retrains your brain not to let itself get in the way with any doubts or worries that you won’t — in this case— move to another country.
Tips to Find Manifestation Success
All in all, the idea is that you want your conscious and subconscious mind to be aligned with whatever it is you desire. This is a core principle of the Law of Attraction: like meets like. While everyone’s manifestation process is different, here are a few tips that’ll help you along the way.
- When you choose an affirmation, be specific.
- Keep it short and sweet, so it’s easy to write.
- Use present tense because you need to affirm as though you have already realized your goal.
- Frame your affirmation with gratitude (like, “I am grateful that I moved to a new country.)
- Set aside 15 to 30 minutes to write your affirmation and maintain that same time each day.
- Choose a setting to write down your affirmation that’s comfortable and free of distractions.
- Write it out. Don’t type it out. Handwriting your affirmation will make it more personal.
Most importantly— don’t feel discouraged if you haven’t realized your goal at the end of the five days. As the saying goes, the universe works in mysterious ways! And, whether you believe it or not, you’re closer to your dreams than when we started. So stay on track and trust that the universe always delivers.