Life can get pretty crazy.
When it does, the best thing you can do is take some time to center yourself, and turn your attention to your own inner peace and happiness. When you focus on your joy, everything else in your life will begin to get better.
So, today I wanted to share a list of 50 good books for finding inner peace and happiness. These books range from the scientific to the spiritual, the traditional to the New Age, and focus on everything from teaching you how to meditate to helping you understand how your thoughts create your reality, to little habits you can develop that will radically reshape your brain and lead you into a new, better version of yourself.
So, without further ado, here’s the list of 50 best books for inner peace. I hope you enjoy.
50 Books for Inner Peace and Happiness
- The Dalai Lama’s Little Book of Inner Peace by The Dalai Lama.
- Happiness: A Guide To Developing Life’s Most Importance Skill by Mattieu Ricard.
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra.
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown.
- The Miracle of Mindfulness by Thich Nhat Hanh
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
- Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life by Dr. Wayne Dyer.
- When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times by Pema Chodron.
- Ask and It Is Given by Abraham Hicks.
- The Seat of The Soul by Gary Zukav.
- The Wisdom of Insecurity by Alan Watts.
- The Ecstasy of Surrender by Judith Orloff.
- Where There Is Love There Is God by Mother Theresa.
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor.
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch.
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda.
- The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shin.
- Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind by Shunryu Suzuki.
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer.
- A Course In Miracles by Helen Shucman.
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran.
- Feeling Is The Secret by Neville Goddard.
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach.
- Be Here Now by Ram Dass.
- Real Happiness: The Power of Meditation by Sharon Salzberg.
- The Book of Joy by The Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu.
- Hardwiring Happiness by Rick Hansen.
- The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo
- The Tao of Inner Peace by Diane Dreher.
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein.
- As A Man Thinketh by James Allen.
- I Am That by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj.
- Waking Up by Sam Harris.
- The Zen Commandments by Dean Sluyer.
- The Little Book of Inner Peace by Ashley Davis Bush.
- The Science of Enlightenment by Shinzen Young.
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay.
- Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins.
- The Joy of Living by Erik Swansen and Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche.
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson.
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn.
- The Alchemist by Paul Coehlo.
- Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield.
- The Myth of Freedom and The Way of Meditation by Chogyam Trungpa.
- The Science of Meditation by Daniel Goleman and Richard Davison.
- The Code of The Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani.
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris.
- Get Some Headspace by Andy Puddicombe.
- The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down by Haemin Sunim.
If you want to learn more, you might also be interested in the following posts.